[access-uk] Re: BrailleNote and the Internet

  • From: "Ian Beverley" <iancbev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:35:12 +0100

Hi Carol

Thanks for this.  Its been a bit frustrating trying to get this
connected as I've been deleting the settings and trying different
permutations.  There shouldn't be a problem in getting it connected to
our wireless set up, but it seems that as the BN says its connected it
just comes straight off-line.

Cheers

Ian.

iancbev@xxxxxxxxxxx