[access-uk] Re: BrailleNote and the Internet

  • From: "Ian Beverley" <iancbev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:29:50 +0100

Hi Mark

Cheers for this.

I've left mine on defaults now and it just goes so far and then drops out.

Cheers

Ian.

Mark Matthews writes:

HI Ian.
First of all, Wep is indeed the password you use to access your Wireless
Internet. If you press Y on this, the next field is where you would
enter it.
As for Infrastructure Mode and Shared Authentication, perhaps someone
more up on Networking can comment here. However, I can tell you that on
mine, I leave them set to their defaults (yes and no respectively), and
it works fine.
HTH.

Cheers,

Mark