[access-uk] Re: Betternet.

  • From: Alex Stone <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 16:25:26 +0000

It wasn't that complicated, it was just a few ex-coppers etc who I think are now security consultants and the like, showing how asy it is to follow someone. The person being followed had to get from point a, a station or something of that sor, to point b in a different part of the country within a certain time without getting caught by the people tracking them. In the episode I watched, nobody did.

On 29/11/2015 16:20, Michael Moore wrote:

Probably participants had to give permission to view telephone and bank info
etc.