[access-uk] Re: Betternet.

  • From: Michael Moore <michaelmoorehere@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 16:20:07 -0000

Probably participants had to give permission to view telephone and bank info
etc.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of > Alex Stone > Sent: 29 November 2015 15:44 > To:
access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > Subject: [access-uk] Re: Betternet.

Yes I think there was, and I think I saw an episode, but I can't remember
whether I thought it was any good or not. I suspect probably not, as I
don't > think i watched any more of it.

On 29/11/2015 14:38, Les Smithson wrote:
Wasn't there a reality/game show program on c4 recently where > >
participants had to get from A to B whilst evading detection by some > >
ex-cop?

Anyone catch it? Was it any good?

part michaelmoorehere@xxxxxxxxx writes: > If paranoia is that bad, bin
all wireless devices, store and payment cards and move somewhere that >
has no CCTVs and has clear airspace!

<capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > with regards to the use of sticky tape providing its opaque. it
works like a charm,(unless some stupid idiot decides they want to ransack
your properly to remov it which seems unlikely )
> > the length one goes to protect their privacy is very dependant on
the situation.
> >> On 29/11/2015 13:40, Les Smithson wrote:
> >> Talking of realms of fantasy, putting a piece of opaque sticky
tape
> >> over the lenses will stop MI5/CIA/your favourite bogeyman spying
on
> >> you using the camera. Unless they've subverted all manufacturers
of
> >> sticky tape and can render them transparent at the flick of a
remote
> >> switch.

"special
interest
the
headphone socket, this cuts the phone mic

which will have a central record of your IP address) try orbot(for
android > devices) or if you are using a desktop/lapton then the tor
browser bundle.
wth tor your entry into the internet is in all instances pretty much >
random,( there is no central repository at the point of entry because you do
not enter the network via the same route every time.).

free
to use, it is open source (which means that if you like to look under the
hood you can grab the source code as well).

that's probably slightly more legal.

<colin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
it
legal in the UK?

or
censorship by
Hey,
it is just a tap

tap
the "Connect"
your
location or

Private
Network (VPN)

you
can gain access to

but
covers its costs
recommendation.

version for

of
them in the

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/best-vpn-services.htm

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freevpnintouch

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/unlimited-free-vpn-by-betternet/id946659216?
mt=8

** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq > > ** To
leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- > **
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the > **
immediately-following link:- > **
[mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]

Les Smithson