[access-uk] Re: Barry, re: clearing history.

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:23:26 +0100

Thank you, I have this running now, but jaws didn't tell me it is running so
I'm just trusting it is, unless there's a way of checking?  I just round the
disc clean up and pressed enter on it, so hoping it will do it's bit and after
some time, I expect jaws to speak and read me the list that comes up, hope I've
got this right?

Thank you. from Christine.