[access-uk] Re: George, re Defrag.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:01:47 +0100

Well done, Christine!

With the next step, allow yourself plenty of time.  Depending on how
large your disk drive is, and how defragmented the information is, it
may take quite a while.

To Defragment, again do to My Computer. Right click, and select
Properties.  This time, navigate to the "Tools" tab.  You will find a
"Defragment Now" button there to click on.  It will analyse your
drive, and ask if you want to proceed.  Have OK'd that, as I said, it
may take a while, but will usually tell you how far it's got in
percentages.

George.