[access-uk] Re: BT news

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:26:00 +0000

That's correct John, and a call to tech services confirmed that this is
genuine. If you expect to log in to BT Yahoo only when you need to keep your
email system activated, take care to remember your password, because the
password reset function on their website involves a Captcha. Through British
Computer Association of the Blind, I plan to challenge their use of Captcha as
part of the password management function on the site.

Regards,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity and Equality Officer