[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE SENSE AND TWITTER

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 09:09:56 +0100

his sense nav just cannot find the maps. what i will do is to put my maps on to
an sd card for him with some other files and just hope it works.

i can always hear steve nuts words in my ears saying stick to main stream but i
must say i truly love my u 2 the ability to read braille quickly and the
portability of it.

i understand there is a new br display called the vario ultra which can connect
to different devices at once and is supposed to be very good but again the
expense of it is huge. i must say my u 2 works great as a braille display with
the iphone and reading the kindle books is very good now.

From: ,c;arol.,p;earson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 7 April 2015 9.12 pm
Subject: [access-uk] BRAILLE Sense And TWITTER

Hi all,

This is really just to let those who use this combination know that, so
far as I'm aware, the Twitter feed has been unuseable for a little while,
but HIMS are on the case and they're currently moving servers, so give it a
day or two ...

I'm also having an issue with their Facebook app where I'm unable to post
to friends' walls but have no feedback on that from HIMS at present.

I hope this is useful info.

Carol P