[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE SENSE AND TWITTER

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 23:11:06 +0100

Hello,
Yes, I should, but not sure what John has trouble with.:

Sent from the BrailleNote

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Tuesday, 7 April 2015 10.04 pm

Hello,
While not Carrol, what downloads, exactly?

Sent from the BrailleNote

From: ,c;arol.,p;earson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 7 April 2015 9.12 pm
Subject: [access-uk] BRAILLE Sense And TWITTER

Hi all,

This is really just to let those who use this combination know
that, so far as I'm aware, the Twitter feed has been unuseable
for a little while, but HIMS are on the case and they're
currently moving servers, so give it a day or two ...

I'm also having an issue with their Facebook app where I'm
unable to post to friends' walls but have no feedback on that
from HIMS at present.

I hope this is useful info.

Carol P