[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE SENSE AND TWITTER

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 08:21:27 +0100

Hi Carol

Yes, Twitter went down last Friday evening, and I contacted

jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

She was very helpful in replying promptly, and Twitter went back to normal
on Monday, but is unfortunately down again for this server change. Quite
why this is necessary for Twitter I don't know, but it is irritating as I
use it every day on the Sense, I like it.

I can't comment on Facebook as I haven't tried posting for a few days, but
will give it a go and report back.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown

Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>