[access-uk] Re: BBC I player answers back on in touch

  • From: "Rays Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 12:19:11 +0100

Terry, cannot take the credit for that!  Don't know who used it first.  Still,
Out of Touch must have been, er, in touch with someone!

Cheers,
Ray.
      From: Colin Fowler
      Subject: [access-uk] BBC I player answers back on in touch

      Hi,

      I gather that in touch last night ran an interview with Jonathon Hassle
defending I player, did people here it? and what are your views?

      Jonathon seemed to be saying that everyone on his team was able to access
the full functionality of the I player control panel with Jaws. His team
apparently doesn't include any blind Jaws users though.