[access-uk] Re: BBC I player answers back on in touch

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:15:57 +0100

Afraid I'm guilty!

Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

  _____

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rays Home
Sent: 06 August 2008 12:19
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: BBC I player answers back on in touch

Terry, cannot take the credit for that!  Don't know who used it first.
Still, Out of Touch must have been, er, in touch with someone!

Cheers,
Ray.

From: Colin Fowler <mailto:col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] BBC I player answers back on in touch

Hi,

I gather that in touch last night ran an interview with Jonathon Hassle
defending I player, did people here it? and what are your views?

Jonathon seemed to be saying that everyone on his team was able to access
the full functionality of the I player control panel with Jaws. His team
apparently doesn't include any blind Jaws users though.