[access-uk] Audio Links on Web Pages

  • From: "Mel Spooner" <mel.spooner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:27:57 +0100

Hi All,

Windows XP home with service pack 2, IE6.  A while ago I had a window come
up whilst playing some audio which would normally open up Windows Media
player.  The message asked me if I wanted to play the audio from within
the web page or something along those lines.  I stupidly said yes and
since then, I don't get audio which would normally use Media Player.  I
hoped that upgrading to service pack 2 might solve the problem but it
hasn't.  Someone on this list a while ago suggested that I checked the
settings in Media Player, which I did, but nothing seemed very relevant.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks

Mel

Mel Spooner
edIT Help Desk
Nottinghamshire County Council
Tel   0115 854 6117
Email mel.spooner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the system manager via NCC Help Desk (0115) 9772010.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Nottinghamshire County Council Legal Disclaimer