[access-uk] Re: Apple TV

  • From: "Alistair Kelly" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 21:22:42 -0000

Hi Jim yes availible from a number of outlets including amazon and obviously
apple stores, rough cost is about £100, maybe a bit cheaper! got one for
christmas, love it, love it! Remote control is a bit dinky but is fine, HDMI
cable to your TV, connect it to your wireless network and bobs your auntie!

Enjoy!

alistair