[access-uk] Re: Apple TV

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 12:48:14 -0000

Hi Saqib.

Now TV is a streaming movies and sport service offered by Sky, the app is quite good and fairly accessible but if you have a Sky subscription already with movies or sports or both, you would use Sky Go which has the same content and much more besides. It really all depends on what you want, but neither Sky Go or Now TV offer audio described content, you have to be subscribed to Sky Movies/Sports to benefit from AD and that only during live broadcasts.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Saqib Hussain
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 12:36 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Apple TV

Hi. What do you mean by mirror content. What is Now TV as that option
wasn't there when I had the Apple TV. Are any movies within iTunes
audio described? I know Netflix don't have AD!

On 10/01/2014, Jackie Brown <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alistair

No problem, just wondered, but if it works for you both, then happy
viewing!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace