[access-uk] Re: Anti virus/ anti spy ware etc

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:39:49 -0000

I'm with you on that David.  I used to use the Free AVG program for some
years, and still have Nod32 on my laptop, but when the subscription expires
next year, I'll probably not renew it and go with MSE as it hasn't caused
any problems that I am aware of, and is very easily updated.  As you say,
you can have too much of a good thing!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns