[access-uk] Re: Anti Virus Software

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 03:30:53 -0000

Hi,

I would just add to this that every blind person I know has agreed it's less
of a hog on resources than other antivirus software.  I would also mention
that it really looks after itself and so is a low learning curve, even if a
little different when you first start to use it.

Give it a try.  You won't regret it!

Make sure you well and truly get rid of any anti-virus programs you're
already running before installing this one to eliminate any possibility of
trouble.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx