[access-uk] Announcement, J-Tools

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 05:35:14 +0100

Briefly, I want to let people know about a brand new product which we have
brought to market called J-Tools.  This product is for JAWS users, and some of
the concepts within it have not been used before by keyboard-able visually
impaired people so I would urge people to give J-Tools a try.  It is for people
who use Word, Outlook and the Internet.  For more information about J-tools,
including a podcast on using it and a free demo, please go to

If that link wraps onto two lines, just go to our web page at
and select the J-Tools link.
Brian Hartgen