[access-uk] Re: Announcement, J-Tools

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 12:10:32 +0100

Thanks, but I don't wish to disable UAC, and I won't encourage anyone to either. I feel it's more secure and also makes browsing the web secure since Internet Explorer is in "protected mode", meaning nothing serious can run and it's separate from the Windows shell. Turning UAC off is like running Windows XP all over again in my view.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx