[access-uk] Re: Android devil's advocate

  • From: Keith Barrett <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 19:50:17 +0100

Well, the software upgrades are all free and the price of the phone depends on which one you get and where from. That would be like asking how much is a computer.

On 17/07/2012 23:08, Eleanor Burke wrote:
I would like to ask a further question Ed, how much are these phones and
how much is this Jelly Bean and Ice-cream software, not forgetting the
Ginger Bread one too *smile*.