[access-uk] Re: Android Accessibility

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 18:24:40 +0100

Hi Ibrahim,

In addition to Sandra’s suggestions which I’ll also be checking out, I found
this podcast to be quite helpful in getting started
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/android-jellybean-demonstration/

If you become interested in accessible apps, then I’d check out
www.androidaccess.net <http://www.androidaccess.net>

The help documentation on the Google website for the Nexus 4 is worth a read
too.

I’ve had a Google Nexus 4 concurrently with my iPhone 5 for a little while now.
 I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve used iOS devices for a while and it’s what
I’m used to, but I do prefer the iPhone.

Cheers,

Ed