[access-uk] Android Accessibility

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 14:29:35 +0100

Hi Everyone.
A couple of weeks ago I acquired an Android phone, more specifically the Google
Nexus 4.  I’m looking for resources on android accessibility, specifically
podcasts, written articles or tutorials concerning using the interface and the
miscellany of apps accessible.  Since I’m primarily an Apple IPhone user, I’m
more interested in getting to know my new Android phone rather than spending
money on apps, however any mailing lists which cater to Android would also be
welcome, especially one catering for newbies.
All the best and thanks in advance for any help given.