[access-uk] Re: Android Accessibility

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 12:35:16 +0100

Hi Edward and Sandra.

Thank you very much for your links and suggestions, they’re very much
appreciated.  Sandra, I believe you are primarily an Android user, do you mind
telling me why you chose Android over IOS?  Perhaps you could email me
privately to explain your reasoning to save cluttering up the list, however I
would be very interested to hear how and why you chose Android include usage
senarios you have compared using the two platforms.

All the best, Ibrahim.