[access-uk] Re: An O2 story with lessons to be learned

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:02:18 -0000

Kevin, that's dead kind, many thanks.

My back, for what it is worth, will never get better due to the nature of
the disc condition I have.  But it's being a right  bugger at the moment,
and you have a choice between suffering pain all the time, or taking strong
medication that makes you feel crap and sleepy.

Oh well, onwards and upwards, I have lots to do and the spring is here ...
Well almost!! (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability