[access-uk] Re: An O2 story with lessons to be learned

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:04:38 +0000

Hi Carol.
Oh thank you. Well I may have a proper look as I want to see if I can use such a device anyway, whether that's the touch or the phone.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 25/02/2011 14:56, Carol Pearson wrote:
Chris,

I looked on their web site yesterday and it seems that you can in fact
get upgrades to IPhones, depending on your tariff.

I guess you could have a proper look if you're really interested or give
them a call as you know your specifics.

--
Carol P