[access-uk] Re: Amazon Cloud Player

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 19:13:31 -0000

what screen reader do you use and which browser? i had the same problem but
with downloading the downloader, i'd download it and then when i tried to
download the music it'd tell me i needed to download the downloader and on and
on the loop went, i've since tried it using firefox and nvda, i was using
internet explorer and supernova,

what i'd like to know is can you download stuff from the cloud player without
having to select every track you want as, when you get a lot of music in there
its a nightmare sussing out what you need to select.

trace