[access-uk] Amazon Cloud Player

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donnaslater356@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:21:01 -0000

Hi
Sorry if this has been asked before but has anyone managed to access amazon
cloud player on the web and download previous purchases to their computer using
a screen reader? I recently lost some of my amazon purchases and would like to
download them again but can’t find a way of accessing the relevant parts of the
cloud player. At one time I got stuck in an authorisation loop. As far as I
could see I had authorised the player but every time I thought I was trying to
download the authorisation message appeared again. Any help would be much
appreciated, and apologies if this has been discussed before.
Kind regards
Donna