[access-uk] Re: All in one printer recommendations

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:19:29 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

I have recently replaced the black ink twice and also put in a new colour
cartridge in. These are compatible inks I bought off Ebay.

I have ran the head cleaning function and the nozzel cleaning functions a few
times without any change.

There is something that says 'print alinement' which is a setting that can also
be changed but I don't know if that would make a difference.

I can try running the head cleaning and nozzel cleaning tests a few more times
until I've run out of ink. I have noticed that these tests do use  a lot of
ink. I am not sure if that is because of the tests themselves or because they
are compaitible inks.

There are no instructions in the printer manual for cleaning the printer
rollers manually.

Thanks,