[access-uk] All in one printer recommendations

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:53:54 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I currently have an Epson Stylus cx3200 all in one printer which seems to have
gone faulty. It prints printouts fuzzily or misses some parts of the page
completely.

Can anyone recommend another all in one printer? The main things I liked about
this one was the fact the compaitable inks for this are extremely cheap. £2 or
so for a black ink + the Epsson software is accessible and doesn't get in the
way while I'm using my PC unlike the junk that came with my old HP printer.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I would like it to be
wireless but it won't be the end of the world if not.

The price range I am looking at is below £60 or maybe £70 if possible. I can
also consider older all in one printers on Ebay if you think they are
especially good.

Thank you,