[access-uk] Re: All in one printer recommendations

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 07:52:09 +0100

Yes it is possible, if you follow the angle where the ink comes out of, you should find that it sits in a little well, I use the word well in stead of other words, Andy S

-----Original Message----- From: Mohammed Adeel
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 12:26 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: All in one printer recommendations

Hi,

I didn't mean cleaning the removable ink cartridges which should be ok as I've used new ones. Its the printer itself and the bit where the ink cartidges plug into it.

I've been browsing on Amazon and they have a printer head cleaning kit which includes some cleaning liquid and a syringe which I think you fill with the liquid and insert into the printer head.

Is there some kind of hole or tube that the ink cartridges plug into when I insert them into my printer? I can get someone sighted to help me but I'm just wondering how difficult it will be to find and put the syringe in the right place in the printer head that is inside the printer. Is it easy to see / work out where it is when I remove the ink cartridges?

Thansk,