[access-uk] Re: Advice for Using the Command Prompt

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:56:10 +0100

Hi Darran,

Not sure of your screen reader will function in this, but to
get to a command line prompt, go to Start, Run, and in the
dialog that comes up, type cmd and press Enter.

You are now in what visually appears to be a DOS screen.

Normally commands are entered as specified in MS's KB
articles, and you then simply press Enter to execute the
command.

To get out of this command mode, type exit and press enter.

If you can let me know the MS KB article number, I can try
to be more specific as to what you need to do.

George.