[access-uk] Re: Advice for Using the Command Prompt

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:03:59 +0100

Hi,

You should be able to use the command prompt with JAWS. After you go there, set screen highlight to all (I'm assuming you're using JAWS, you should be able to in WE too I think but I don't know how). In JAWS press insert s repeatedly until JAWS says all. Then when you type the commands (you just type whatever the instructions say you should and press enter) JAWS should read the response.

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>