[access-uk] Re: Advent 4213

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 08:18:32 -0000

Ali,

What's actually happening?

Is it not seeing the network, not getting an IP, it will most likely say Limited Or No Connectivity for that one, not holding the connection etc?

As a tip so as not to leave you standing.

make sure you are using Windows to manage the card.

1.  Go to Control Panel.

2.  Click on Network Connections.

3.  Alt Enter on Wireless Network Connection..

4.  Ctrl Tab to the Wireless Networks config panel.

5.  Spacebar to tick use Windows to config them.

Apply and OK your way out of the screens.

Sometimes the apps written to control the WIFI aren't bad, and sometimes they are awful. Either way it's another barrier between Windows and your card that I personally like to do without if I can.

Dj Paddy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>