[access-uk] Re: Advent 4213

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:24:49 -0000

I am still desperately trying to connect.  Netbook sees the networks
available, including my one.  My network is set on

"WPA-PSK (Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key)"

I used 9 character passphrase, which I use it on the netbook too.

I changed the wireless settings on the netbook to use the windows wireless
manager, but, still no luck.

Thank you.

Ali