[access-uk] Re: Adjusting volume

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 18:13:25 -0000

Hi Saquib, I think he's referring to Jaws volume.
                    John.

  From: "Barry Hill"
  Subject: [access-uk] Adjusting volume
  Date: 01st January 2010 17:18

  Happy new year to you all

  I have just finished the mammoth task of converting all my 300+ CD’s into mp3
and would like to play them through the computer while I’m working.  However, I
can’t hear the Jaws speech for the music.  I’ve tried messing with the sound
settings in sound manager, but it just seems to turn both down.  Any
suggestions?

  I’m using VLC media player, XP pro and JFW 10.

  Cheers

  Barry