[access-uk] Re: Adjusting volume

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 17:45:29 -0000

Indeed it does.  If you press F8 or F9, you can turn it down or up,
respectively in Windows Media Player.  This is where having a Braille
display is brill, because I can just use it to read my tracks rather than
have JAWS chuntering on infuriatingly while I'm listening to music.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Barry Hill"
Subject: [access-uk] Adjusting volume
Date: 01st January 2010 17:18

Happy new year to you all

I have just finished the mammoth task of converting all my 300+ CD's into
mp3 and would like to play them through the computer while I'm working.
However, I can't hear the Jaws speech for the music.  I've tried messing
with the sound settings in sound manager, but it just seems to turn both
down.  Any suggestions?

I'm using VLC media player, XP pro and JFW 10.

Cheers

Barry