[access-uk] Re: Accessible or not accessible? Freedom Box and c-saw

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:00:50 +0100

Very helpful reply Brian.  Can you clairify though, is 'c-saw' entirely
specific or proprietorial to this product, or  or is it something bound up with
the Mozilla browser, which I think comes as part of the package?

Also, could you comment briefly on the screen-reader, system access part?  How
good is it in Word, and other apps?  They speak of using Windows commands to
use the system access part, which I don't quite get.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx