[access-uk] Re: Accessible or not accessible? Freedom Box and c-saw

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 23:56:40 +0100

A thoughtful contribution from you Tink, as usual.  I wonder if I can use this
thread to pose or rephrase a question I asked a day or so back.  This concerns
the Key to Freedom USB device.  (Ihope I'll be forgiven for changing the
subject line a bit.)

This seems to include the Firefox browser, and they make much of the simplified
access to all manner of programs, including internet browsing.  Is it really
that good that newcomers take to it with the ease claimed?  It does all of this
too without video hooking.

This brings me to the question, What is this c-saw facility?  Looking at beta
release notes of around April, there is talk of c-saw enabled browsers and
bookmark sharing.  I understand you can also label links that are not always
meaningful.  Is this something to do with the said c-saw too?
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx