[access-uk] Re: Accessible Nokia N95 documentation etc

  • From: "Gary Robinson" <gary.r@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 23:49:14 +0100

Léonie,

Thanks, I've been using Talks on one of the early Symbian phones (a rather
elderly 3650) for some years so know the general idea.  What i was looking for
was just a description of the keys/buttons on the N95.
I found a .txt version of the N95 manual on the Blind sea site but it doesn't
give you a "tour" of the keys.  Any help gratefully received, I'm keen to get
started and install Talks 4.

Thanks

Gary