[access-uk] Re: Accessible Nokia N95 documentation etc

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 21:44:49 +0100

    I'm afraid I don't know of any accessible documentation Garry. I have an
N95, but have always been fairly familiar with Nokia phones and just picked
it up as I went along.

    The N95 is a series 3 phone, and runs Talks without difficulty. If you
have any questions as you get started, post them to the list and I'll do
what I can to help.

Léonie.

  _____