[access-uk] Accessible MP3 players

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve.dryden@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:14:03 -0000

Hi All,

I haven't been round for a while so apologies if this has been discussed in the
past.  I want to get a new mp3 player which has a fairly sizable hd.  Anyone
got any suggestions?  How do people find the ipods with rockbox?  Does the Ipod
80gb classic support rockbox?  And does it read out the filenames or just spell
them?  I believe the classic has support for ID3 tagging, does this work in the
same way as say, the mp3 player on the N91 where it will automatically group
tracks by album etc.  Also, with the Classic, can you just use it like another
hard drive and copy your mp3's across, or do you need to use the Itumes
software?

Many thanks.

Steve