[access-uk] Accessable Format - Switch Over Scheme

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:14:32 +0100

I received the following information today from the Switch Over Scheme. Would list members which to verify that what is said below within inverted commas is a true statement?

"I have requested a PDF version of the Options Pack for London customers (Scheme fee paying ones)

We cannot asist with this pack in Word format as this would affect the formatting of the document rendering it unreadable."