[access-uk] Re: Access to television

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:39:51 -0000

Derek.
Having just quickly looked at the site rather than choosing areas of interest through the traditional page number method instead each teletext section is clearly labelled on the page. Additionally they have an RSS feed option so you can have content sent directly to your PC. So certainly its accessible with JAWS 9 and 10, its just that conceptually the methodology is different.

Hope this helps.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>