[access-uk] Re: Access in libraries and spending choices

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:20:08 +0100

Hi I've used satogo.com in a local caf and it works fine. However I would like my own key to use public machines. This way you don't have to wait for the speech to upload which can take up to 2 minutes depending on the speed of connection. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>