[access-uk] Re: SAMOBILE KEY - 2

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:15:35 +0100

Hi Trevor my name is Saqib not Sagib. Besides that I can see everyone else's mail. I have my contrast set to high contrast black in Vista. My outgoing mail might be set to HTML and that could be the problem. If I were to set it to text only format then you may be able to see the message. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Ruane" <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>