[access-uk] Re: Acapela Voices.

  • From: "Roy Bannister" <roy.bannister@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:08:28 +0100

Hi Leonie, I do realise that concatonative voices are memory hungry. I would
have thought the response on my machine with it's spec would have been better
than I have found them. I have used other concatonative voices previously and
found them smoother. I think the Acapela voices are rather expensive. This is
purely my opinion, I am pleased I had the opportunity of evaluating them.
Thanks for your interest. Good Luck, Roy.