[access-uk] Re: A Guide to Making the Switch from Using a Windows Screen Reader to VoiceOver on a Mac | AppleVis

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 11:28:42 +0100

I appreciate that I may have sounded a bit grumpy in some of my replies to
Andy.  This was unintended but also wrong of me.  I know from my own journey
how invaluable the guidance of other users can be in making the switch and I
undertake to give whatever assistance I can in future in better humour than I
have recently.