[access-uk] Re: A Guide to Making the Switch from Using a Windows Screen Reader to VoiceOver on a Mac | AppleVis

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:19:48 +0100

Thanks Carol -I have this, and I think have made use of all the Applevis content in respect of the Mac. It's a helpful start, It's all the next stage stuff I'm searching for resources on, finding some, and struggling with trial and error learning on my own. I'll get there, and I'm sure you will too, and I hope this list doesn't despair of us in the process <smile> I'm also subscribed to the blind apples mailing group, but that is more iPhone based than Mac stuff. Wonder if there is an actual Mac group? -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 12:11 AM
Subject: [access-uk] A Guide to Making the Switch from Using a Windows Screen Reader to VoiceOver on a Mac | AppleVis

Andy,

I now have my Mac and have just found this slightly older document that May be of help to us both at this stage!

http://www.applevis.com/guides/guide-making-switch-using-windows-screen-reader-voiceover-mac

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using BrailleTouch** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-