[access-uk] 12 volt AC Mains Adaptor

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 01:45:42 +0100

Hello,

I realise that this should be a simple query for those in the know, and that's
why I'm floating it here for some help.

I need a replacement 12 volt AC mains adaptor 2500 MA  with 5 mm circular plug
to fit an external USB hard drive.

Having some real problems identifying the best places to obtain such a part. I
imagine they're available on dabs but I can't for the life of me find them on
the website. So if anyone's got a direct url or even one to sell secondhand,
the information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, because I can always trust this list to come up trumps.

Colin F