[access-uk] Re: 12 volt AC Mains Adaptor

  • From: "Harry Lyddall" <harry.lyddall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:13:02 -0000

MAPLIN FOR all such devices. they sell one with dual polarity, 3 to 12 volt in
1.5 volt incriments. terminated in star multi plug wigh several plug types.
also a connection terminal like 9 volt pp3 battery. not sure of price but
around 10 to 15 pounds.  it services all my dc requirements.
regards:
harry